Wat Opot is synonymous with its founder Wayne Matthysee their lives are intricately are intricately entwined. Wayne has shared story after story till our hearts are overloaded from what we are able to carry.
Wayne in the Crematory where hundreds of adults and children were cremated. Often the parents came with their children many to die. And then the children became another spirited heart that lives on the land over watching the children than now live here.
News and Mission blogs
- IWA Board of Directors Welcomes Aaron Chivara November 19, 2014
- IWA Organizes Two Food Sorts at Second Harvest Food Bank in March April 21, 2014
- Join Team IWA in a Second Harvest Food Sort February 9, 2014
- When You Come Back? October 22, 2013
- Walk to Feed the Hungry October 14, 2013
Archives by month
- Newsletters are archived as pdf files.
- eNewsletter November 2013
- eNewsletter July 2013
- eNewsletter April 2013
- eNewsletter January 2013
- eNewsletter October 2012
- eNewsletter August 2012
- eNewsletter May 2012
- eNewsletter February 2012
- eNewsletter December 2011
- eNewsletter September 2011
- eNewsletter May 2011
- eNewsletter March 2011
- eNewsletter December 2010