News and Mission blogs
- A New Era for IWA July 23, 2019
- IWA Board of Directors Welcomes Aaron Chivara November 19, 2014
- IWA Organizes Two Food Sorts at Second Harvest Food Bank in March April 21, 2014
- Join Team IWA in a Second Harvest Food Sort February 9, 2014
- When You Come Back? October 22, 2013
Archives by month
- Newsletters are archived as pdf files.
- eNewsletter November 2013
- eNewsletter July 2013
- eNewsletter April 2013
- eNewsletter January 2013
- eNewsletter October 2012
- eNewsletter August 2012
- eNewsletter May 2012
- eNewsletter February 2012
- eNewsletter December 2011
- eNewsletter September 2011
- eNewsletter May 2011
- eNewsletter March 2011
- eNewsletter December 2010
Monthly Archives: February 2013
There comes a time in life when we can no longer hold back. We must open the flood gates and no longer hide from what is. A child will lead us the to the present moment…. The children who were … Continue reading
6:45pm every evening all 60 of the children of Wat Opot come together from the youngest to the oldest to meditate. No spiritual practice is pushed on them they are allowed to find their own path.
A few nights ago, Wayne set up a big screen along with a projector and shared a few videos about Wat Opot and the face of HIV/AIDS in Cambodia. If we take away one thing, it will be how normal … Continue reading
The children have fun making jewelry and then it’s sold to people visiting the Orphanage. They make 10% and can build up a little savings. They even make bamboo bracelets cutting the bamboo to sanding, varnishing, cutting holes and then … Continue reading
Terry in the arts and crafts room showing kids how to make paper beads for necklaces and bracelets.
Bonnie is with the children who were open to tell the story of their life before before the orphanage and to draw a picture. Her intention is to create a book and the funds come back to Wat Opot.